STEVE JOBS - SUCCESS STORY




Apple company co-founder Steve Jobs is no longer with us, but through his innovation, he will rule millions of hearts for decades to come.

Steve Jobs was born on 24 February 1955 in San Francisco, California and Jobs died on 5 October 2011 suffering from a cancerous disease. Jobs joined a program at Stanford University on 12 June 2005 where he delivered the most famous speech of his life, "Stay Hunger Stay Foolish". In this speech, he had heard three stories related to his life.


Steve jobs

Steve Jobs stated, "I was fired from college, but I tell the story of my birth before explaining why this happened." My mother was a college student and unmarried. She thought that she would adopt me for a couple who are graduates. Before my birth, it was decided that I would adopt a lawyer and his wife, but they wanted a daughter, not a son. When I was born, I was told to adopt parents that a son was born, do they want to adopt me and suddenly they were ready.

When my mother came to know that the parents who are adopting me are not graduates, they refused to give me. A few months later my mother relented when the parents who adopted me promised that they would send me to college. I was enrolled in college at the age of 17. During my studies, I felt that all my parents' income is being spent in my studies. I could not understand what I would do in my life.

Eventually I decided to drop college and thought someone would work. At that time this decision was probably not right, but when I look back today, I feel that my decision was absolutely correct.
At that time I had no room to live, so I slept on the ground in my friend's room. I used to sell coke bottles so that I could eat with whatever money I got. I used to walk seven miles to the Krishna temple to eat. Reid College was world famous for Calligraphy. There were very beautiful posters made by hand throughout the campus. I thought why don't I also study Calligraphy.


I learned sherif and san sherif typefaces. I created typography by adding different words from the same typeface, which consists of dots. Ten years later I designed the first (Macintosh computer). This was my first computer design with beautiful typography. If I did not withdraw from college and I had not learned calligraphy, I would not have made it ”.




“I was very lucky in this matter that I did what I wanted to do in life. Wozniak and I started Apple in the garage. I was 20 then. We worked very hard and in 10 years we reached the very top. Starting from two people in a garage, the company reached two billion people and employed 4000 employees.

We release our best creation Macintosh (Macintosh Computer). As the company progressed, we selected a talented person to take over the company. The company did a great job in the first year, but our vision for the future failed. I was expelled from the company when I was 30 years old. I wondered how I could be fired from my own company.

After this, in five years, I created a new company called 'NeXT' and then another company named 'Pixar'. 'Pixar' made Toy Story, the world's first computer animated feature film. Today this studio is considered the world's best animation studio.


"When I was 17 years old, I read a quotation that was something like this - you live every day thinking that today is the last day, then one day will definitely come when it is really the last day." This impressed me a lot. For 33 years I see my face in the mirror every morning and think that if today is my last day, then I should do what I want. For several days I did not get the answer to my question. I will die early, this thinking inspires me to do more work in life. I was diagnosed with cancer only a few years ago.

The doctor told me that I would be able to live for three to six months. I asked that I tell my family about my illness and my work. I got my treatment, surgery was done. I'm fine now. I saw death very closely. Nobody wants to die but death is a truth, which everyone has to face one day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DWAYNE JOHNSON (THE ROCK)

AKSHAY KUMAR SUCCESS STORY

THE RATAN TATA BIOGRAPHY